5K Trail Streak
5k trail run through the woods on Saturday at 10:00 a.m. Bring your running shoes and ankle wraps! Reservations required. There will also be a 1K Guided Nature Walk. Please join us! .
It's time to shake off ole' man winter and get out and enjoy the sun, music, and friendsm old and new, with two live bands, fun, sun. (Nudie Blues includes the Trail Streak event)
4th of July"Burn It!"
Hidden River will have a "Burn-It" - Everyone please bring whatever you want to grill and something to share - We hope you can attend.....
Nude Recreation Week
Second week in July
Naturists from all over the country celebrate by engaging in their favorite nude recreation, from visiting nude beaches and resorts to hosting parties in their own backyards.
National Skinny Dip
"Skinny-Dipping Again!" will be held the Saturday of Nude Recreation Week at AANR clubs and resorts, nude beaches, public lands, back yards and parties across North America, and is supported by The Naturist Society.
Harvest Moon Butt Roast
Sept - Cookout
Annual FULL MOON BUTT ROAST with the dinner taking place on Saturday afternoon. Please let us know TWO WEEKS IN ADVANCE if you will be attending the dinner - we need a head count !!
Over 5,400 nudists simultaneously skinny-dipped on July 11 at more than 80 AANR-affiliated clubs and nude beaches across North America. While AANR did not break its previous record, which has yet to be broken, it did break the record for a FUN time and a whole lot of wonderful publicity.
We welcome first-time visitors to an incredible new experience in a totally stress-free environment..... perhaps you have only fantasized about strolling down a forest path with songbirds above, leading to a sandy beach along the St. Marys river - feeling the sun and a soft breeze - with nothing on but your shoes and a smile........ Hidden RIver Resort provides the perfect environment to realize the fulfilment and joy of living that fantasy...
- Horses are welcome for trail riding or you can bring your bicycle and enjoy riding the trails and the rural country roads. Relax on white sand river beach with the magic of leafy Tupelos meeting overhead. Come swim in our pool! There's also river canoeing and kayaking with shuttle service provided (when the river level is right).
- Bring your RV or tent and stay a while to experience the relaxation of a clothes-free natural environment.
- We now have an ordained minister available to conduct "renewed vows"
- Sorry, no pets allowed during
or Associate Members
grounds fees except for for special events.
+ Grounds Fees
+ Grounds Fees
out time is 12:00 - Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Please see Guidelines
* Rates subject to change without notice. Special rates may apply for events.
** Plus AANR Membership
**Grounds Fees per adult are added to camping rates for totals.
Add $5 for 50 amps.
SORRY! No Credit Cards
or checks at the gate.
Checks for advance
For Day Visitors
These guidelines are for your safety and to assure your stay is pleasant. Please abide by them. Remember - treat your fellow visitors with respect. There should never be a need for an apology. Notify management immediately of any offensive or improper behavior.
- HOURS - 9:00 a.m. Until 5:00 p.m. (winter) 7:00 p.m. Summer. Late arrivals please notify us in advance. Overnighters check out time is 1:00 p.m.
- DRESS CODE - While we state Hidden River is a naturist facility, "Clothing Optional" is allowed for first-timers only Folks who are dressed make nude folks uncomfortable.
- MEMBERS and their guests will sign in at the office upon arrival and pay the appropriate fees. Members are responsible for conduct of their guests.
- CONDUCT - is expected to be unoffensive - intimate contact, sexual activity or sexual solicitation, suggestive behavior, vulgar language, criminal conduct, excessive intoxication, use of illegal substances or other unseemly behavior is prohibited and may result in expulsion and revocation of membership. We are 100% drug free.
- GLASS - containers are strictly prohibited in this facility ! A couple of incidents have made this necessary. Anyone seen with a glass container of any type will be immediately asked to leave the park. There will be no exceptions.
- POOL & HOT TUB areas are totally nude. Showers are mandatory before entering either. Do not smoke or bring food inside pool fence or hottub. No floats except noodles. Pool depth is 4 – 5': no diving. If using a portable radio, please use earphones. Hygiene requires you to always bring and sit on your own towel. Bring 2. Outdoor showers are located on the back side of the bathhouse.
- CAMERAS and camera phones may not be carried inside the grounds. No fireworks or firearms.
- NO GENITAL jewelry, please.
- CHILDREN welcome - guests are responsible for their children's safety and behavior. Minors under 16 will be supervised in pool area and at the river. No one under 16 in hottub. Children in diapers may not be in the pool.
- PETS are welcome - on leashes or at your camper at all times. Dog walk is located at the end of the big parking field. Please pick up your poop. Due to insurance regulations, all pets will have their immunization certificate with them. Dog tags will not do. Some breeds are not allowed here - Please call for information before bringing your pets. “Special events” are generally “no pets” although there may be extenuating circumstances - older pet that cannot be left behind or on medication, folks who are full-timers, or a young puppy you may not want to kennel. Let us know in advance.
- DUMPSTERS and trash containers are provided - please do not litter the ground with either trash or cigarette butts. For campers, we can provide a containers for used grease - don't bury it ! Dogs will find and eat it plus a lot of dirt – major vet bill.
- CAMPFIRES - are permitted in an above ground firepit only - bring your wood or collect deadfall.At times there will be a total fire ban.
- PARKING is in 2 designated lots - after you unload, please choose one.
- ALL ANIMALS you encounter in the woods should be considered wild and dangerous. Do not attempt to approach, pet or feed them. You may also encounter poisonous plants or reptiles on your strolls - This is the wild! Nature has created pitfalls on the grounds , holes, fallen trees, etc. Beware! There was also a rumor of an alligator sighted in the river.........
THERE is much beauty here - you possibly may sight the Wood Nymph and butterflies and birds and owls and turkeys..... Enjoy and help us maintain our grounds and woods in their pristine condition. AND if you forgot anything.... salt, coffee.....don't hesitate to ask.